Before I got too tired I went back to finishinh the front. Both Galaxy and Rhino Hide had sunk down in their grow bags and needed to be fixed. So I put an inch or two of composted cow manure around each plant and lifted them up with a garden fork, so that they would be planted at the correct level. Here's a pic of both after the fix.
Next I re-edged the front lawn, placing the excess material by the East fence to start building a berm there. Some of the grass that came out of the edging I transplanted to the South East side replacing some quack grass. We'll see if this is a better way of establishing lawn in this area than overseeding. The front looks good right now, but it needs more mulch since the edging and planting. I also need to move a full grown azalea (if I can), from next to the maple to further down towards the street. I want to replace an out of control euyonomous in this area. But this is a very big job, both the removal of the euyonomous and the moving of the azalea. I'm not sure I'll get to it this Fall or next Spring. There are a lot of ailanthus roots in this area also. This will have to wait until I'm done with the holding bed, the back bed and the fall mulching.
Lastly I checked H. Mirror, Mirror for foliar nematodes. I took a leaf that had some necrosis in it and cut it into pieces. I then floated that leaf in a clear glass bowl and put it in a sunny window. After a few hours I looked at it under a magnifying glass. No bugs. I will still keep this in a pot until late next summer. This plant comes as a gift from a gardener that I know has nems, so I'm being extra careful with it. It's a great gift plant, and I'm looking forward to seeing it mature.
Supposed to get 2-3 inches of rain tomorrow. I think I'll go to HD to get a digging bar and order some mulch from Whittier farm.